Armstrong Fluid Technology has unveiled two new COMPASS R high-efficiency models with ECM motor technology for up to 80% energy savings.
Featuring an air-cooled ECM motor and advanced Design Envelope variable speed technology, the new COMPASS R20-35 and R40-45 circulators can replace many competing models with bolt-for-bolt connection capability. The new COMPASS R models cover a wide performance range and are energy-efficient upgrades for two and three-piece and wet rotor circulators.
Other features of the new circulators include:
• Posi-Start technology for smooth starting and automatic de-blocking
• Multiple control options including a patented ‘Auto’ mode
• Optimized hydraulics with dry rotor design
• Easy selection of appropriate flow and pressure to meet system demand
• Easy-to-read control panel
• Electrical terminal box designed for quick installation
For more information visit ArmstrongFluidTechnology.com/ContactUs