Tsurumi C Series Cutter Pump™ is solids handling non-clog submersible pump with a unique tungsten carbide tipped single or multi-vane impeller and high chrome serrated wear plate for shredding of solids. Municipal, industrial and commercial applications. 1 to 30HP, Single phase and three phase available.
- Single & Multi-Vane, Cast Iron, impellers with Tungsten Carbide tip., and serrated, High Chrome Cast Iron, field-replaceable/ adjustable cutter plate, reduces solids to impeller thrulett size, providing for highly efficient, and trouble free pumping of raw sewage and wastewater.
- Double inside mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces, running in an oil-filled chamber and further protected by a lip seal, equipped with an oil lifter, (2Hp. and above.), provides for the most durable seal design Available.
- Highly efficient, continuous duty, air-filled, copper wound motor with class F, B, E insulation minimizes the cost of operation
- Built-in thermal, protector prevents motor failure due to overloading, single phasing (in three-phase units), or accidental run-dry conditions.
- Double shielded, permanently lubricated, high-temperature C3 ball bearings rated for a B-10 life of 60,000 hours, extend operational life.
- Residential, commercial, industrial sewage, effluent, wastewater and site drainage.
- Food and poultry, waste processing.
- Dairy and Hog waste handling.
- Problem sump applications with unpredictable solids incursion.