Tsurumi’s LH Series handles medium to high flows at higher heads, yet its top discharge flow-through design welcomes low water level operation for extended periods. Complete with a high chromium semi-open impeller and adjustable wear rings, our LH pumps provide you with increased wear resistance whether your application is the effluent transfer, construction site drainage, or commercial/industrial dewatering.
- Semi-open, high chrome iron impeller with replaceable/adjustable high chrome Iron wear rings, increases wear resistance, when pumpage contains abrasive particles.
2. Double inside mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces, (both top and bottom) running in an oil-filled chamber and further protected by a lip seal running against a replaceable, 430 stainless steel shaft sleeve, provides for the most durable seal design available.
3. Highly efficient, continuous duty air-filled, copper wound motor with class B, F insulation minimizes the cost of operation.
4. Built-in thermal & amperage sensing protector prevents motor failure due to overloading or accidental run-dry conditions.
5. Double shielded, permanently lubricated, high temperature C3 ball bearings rated for a B-10 life of 60,000 hours, extend operational life.
6. Top discharge, the flow-thru design enables operation at low water levels for extended periods.
1. Commercial, industrial wastewater, and construction site drainage.
2. Effluent transfer.
3. Decorative waterfalls and fountains.
4. Raw water supply from rivers or lakes.